November 19th, 2022 This Saturday open until 2pm! In Celebration of the Annual VKH Business and Merchant Association Christmas Porch Tour and Gnome Scavenger Hunt.
by vkhfmarket | Nov 15, 2022 | News, This Saturday
- ADC Fines Herbes – Vegetables and preserves, (including sourkraut)
- Bird House Lady – Handcrafted Birdhouses
- Elishka Farm – Naturally Raised – Grass Fed Goat and Beef, Preserves, Soaps
- Ferme du Beau Temps/Fairweather Farm – CSA Baskets & In-Season Produce, Tomatoes, Garlic!
- Fire Sparks – Handmade Fashion accessories
- Harmony Gardens – Squash, Celery, Garlic, Swiss Chard, Kale, Chilies
- Jim’s Homestyle Bakery – Baked Goods – Sweet and savoury
- La Boulangerie du p’tit chef –Fresh Bread, bagels, amandines, pretzels.
- Lochiel Loaf – Jo’s signature Bread and Baked Goods – Sweet and savoury
- Lynn & David Heggie – Handcrafted INTARSIA Wood Mosaics
- Ruby Treats – Huge variety of Amazing of Dehydrated Treats for Pets
- Sew Trendy – Variety of handmade articles
- NEW VENDOR! Stonehouse Vineyard – Located near Lochiel, premium small batch Wine produced from cold season grape varieties grown at the vineyard.
- The Biquetterie –Variety of Goat meat, Pet treats and Artisan Crafts
- Trillium Meadows – Red Deer & Wild Boar Products
- Market Table – Fresh brewed Market Roast Coffee – Market Roast Coffee Beans
- – Trillium Llamas – Alpaca Felt Insoles